Retriever's Ball Rules
Official Rules for HSAR’s Retriever’s Ball 2023
NO DONATION IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
1. Eligibility: Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") is open only to those who sign up by the methods below “How to Enter” and who are at least 18+ years old at the time of entry.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of High Sierra Animal Rescue, as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted online and in the mail starting on July 8, 2022 and ending July 27, 2022.
4. How to Enter: The Sweepstakes must be entered by these methods: 1. Submitting an online entry/donation. 2. No donation necessary- entries are accepted by mailing your name, phone number and email address to HSAR. Entrants will be added once for each mail in request received. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of HSAR.
5. You are not guaranteed to win a prize and your chance of winning is dependent on the total number of eligible entries received.
6. Winner selection and notification: Winners of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing by a dog at the Mill Pond in the presence of the Sweepstakes Sponsor. Winners will be notified via e-mail to the e-mail address they entered for the Sweepstakes with within five (5) days following the winner selection. The prizes will then be mailed to the winners using the addresses provided.
7. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is High Sierra Animal Rescue of Portola, CA. 103 Meadowridge Lane, Portola, CA 96122.